The accounting office offers the following payment scheme for the convenience of parents and guardians.
- 12% interest
- 1st week of the month
- 10% interest
- 1st week of June
- 1st week of October
- 2nd week of January
- 3rd week of April
- Payments for Co-Curricular Events/ Programs and Graduation are determined by the current cost of materials and production.
- Payments may be paid in full or installment basis. The school accepts cash, cards and cheques. However, if the cheque issued bounced, the payee will be given 24 hours to replace it and will be given penalty charge of 5% per day.
- Parents/guardians are requested to keep their official receipts for any payment made.
- All financial transactions should be made at the Accounting Office only.
- The school reserves the right to refuse personal cheques of those with poor credit history. The tuition rate and special fees are available upon request.
- Fees are subject to change without prior notice.
Refund of Fees
All fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
Full Settlement of Accounts
Accounts must be settled full first before the release of any school documents and before the third trimestral examinations. Report cards, transcript of records, and diplomas shall be withheld from students who have not fully settled their accounts by the end of the term or school year. Furthermore, graduating students with unsettled accounts will not be allowed to participate in the graduation ceremony.
Official Notification from parents should be submitted to the Registrar’s Office on or before the last expected day of attendance of the student for proper fee to be collected from the parent to facilitate his/her exit clearance. The parent/guardian must accomplish the Intent to Withdraw form. However, The stipulation in the School and Parent Agreement will apply when they first entered the school.
Reminder: Forms are available at the Administration’s Office.