- Payments for Co-Curricular Events/ Programs and Graduation are determined by the current cost of materials and production.
- Payments may be paid in full or installment basis. The school accepts cash, cards and cheques. However, if the cheque issued bounced, the payee will be given 24 hours to replace it and will be given penalty charge of 5% per day.
- Parents/guardians are requested to keep their official receipts for any payment made.
- All financial transactions should be made at the Accounting Office only.
- The school reserves the right to refuse personal cheques of those with poor credit history. The tuition rate and special fees are available upon request.
- Fees are subject to change without prior notice.
Fees and Payment
The accounting office offers the following payment scheme for the convenience of parents and guardians at 10% interest
Refund of Fees
All fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable (except for siblings).
Full Settlement of Accounts
Accounts must be settled in full before the third trimestral examinations. Report cards, transcript of records, and diplomas shall be withheld from students who have not fully settled their accounts by the end of the term or school year. Furthermore, graduating students with unsettled accounts will not be allowed to participate in the graduation ceremony.
Official Notification from parents should be submitted to the Registrar’s Office on or before the last expected day of attendance of the student for proper fee to be collected from the parent to facilitate his/her exit clearance. The parent/guardian must accomplish the Intent to Withdraw form. However, the stipulations of the signed parent contract upon enrollment will apply.
Reminder: Forms are available at the Administration’s Office.