5 GEMS of Eton is a play- based program for 6 months to 2 years old that creates confident life- long learners, while meeting children’s individual needs and maximize their learning. The students will enjoy being part of a group while learning about themselves and developing positive self- image and independence.
Activities are designed to help each child develop at his/her own pace in a nurturing atmosphere. Imaginative craft projects are offered daily to improve fine motor skills.
The program focuses on the following domains of child development:
- Physical ( growth, gross and fine motor abilities)
- Cognitive ( learning and thinking)
- Communication ( understanding and using words)
- Social- Emotional ( relating to interacting with others)
- Adaptive ( self-help skills)